Ilana Sabio Poems
- Fear Of My Own Fear Is it possible to have one fear? Can ...
- The Truth Lies Right In Front ... The Truth Lies Right in ...
- River, Tide, Run River, Tide, Run Escape the conflict of ...
- Forgotten Blood Forgotten Blood As you sit in the adoption...
- My Families Summer Night Summer Nights ...
- Memories A photo of the past A lesson for the future From ...
- P-E-A-C-E And H-A-R-M-O-N-Y Have you been wondering About ...
I am in the sixth grade.I'm 11 years old.My hobbies are reading, writing and drawing.I love to travel a lot.I'v gone to Europe and Hundoras.I have been writing poetry for 5 years.My favorite poet is my grandma Almedia Knight.My favorite seiries of books are, Harry Potter, Warriors, and Junie B.Jones.i live in a small town in New Jersey caleed Maplwood.I enjoy the arts and hanging out with family ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ilana Sabio
Fear Of My Own Fear
Is it possible to have one fear?
Can you be afraid of fear?
Am I hidding in the shadow of fear?
I can standup for myself but can't stand up to me
I'm scared of being scared
I want to find myself facing my fears
Diving head first into danger
But don't want to hesitate knowing,
fear itself might hold me back.
Grasping me tightly until I fear all that is known
Scared of dark corners, creaking noises.
All together I still fear, fear the most.
9/2/09 5: 27 PM