India Mysticali Poems
- The Man I Shot Oh lord, oh dear what have I done? I've ...
- Partners Of The Dark I run that blade it pierceth the ...
- Don'T Let Her Take Me 'I cut myself because I can I cut ...
- Save Me Red slits on my body crimson drops roll down my ...
- Blood Bond He watches her cautiously His niece, this ...
- An End Burning paper rains down upon all the dead flowers
- Living A Mistake Your friends think you're perfect but they ...
Welcome to my Under World. Please leave your skin at the door.
India Mysticali was born on Earth a long time ago. Things happened that led her to wish to write. This is all the information provided on this poet at this time. Thank you. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Living A Mistake
Your friends think you're perfect
but they haven't a clue
that only I know
what bullies do to you.
They beat you and hurt you
and call you mean names;
They tell you you're stupid,
and you take the blame.
But, oh, how they're wrong
How they underestimate you
and now you've got a plan
to come out of your blue.
But now you regret
when you pulled that black trigger
'cause shooting the innocent
made your problem bigger.