Indigo Wisdom Poems
- Beautiful Countryside Peace and calm enfold me As I leave ...
- Lonely But Not Alone This road it can be lonely And the dust...
- Concrete Jungle Busy rushing people Like ants upon a ...
- My Two Precious Angels There are two Angels on this ...
- Dance To The Music In this wonderful dance called life At ...
- Answer To Happiness The harder the search for happiness The ...
- Close Your Eyes And Feel It It's beautiful this land of ...
I do not write my poetry...it writes itself through me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Indigo Wisdom
Peace and calm enfold me
As I leave city life behindn
The hustle and the bustle
Fade far from my mind
Driving out into the country
I can't help but smile within
Though I know not what awaits me
I am eager to begin
Such beauty all around me
I feel it touch me deep inside
This ever changing landscape
A constant feast for my eyes
How many shades of red
Is it possible to see
As mile after mile
Vibrant earth surrounds me
The wonder of the salt lakes
Which appear when least expected
The ranges all around them