Indranil Bit Poems
- Thirst A bird so small, that’s what I am; Name me puny, ...
- Sonnet On A 'lost Love' The very first time I saw you, ...
- Sonnet On A 'sanguinary Fist' The basin of sand By a claw of...
- Ode On ‘ A Little You’ I remember the day you were born; ...
- Three To Thee The light is creeping near; O my dear, is it ...
- A Desperate Sacrifice My little lass Like a dream A small ...
- Silk-Wrapped Wishes Three days what merely is; Before the ...
I am born and brought up in my hometown, pursue my BTech in information technology and currently employed by Infosys Ltd and posted at Chennai. Writing is recently taken up and I am enjoying a lot after every piece of art. I have tried to bring in limelight, Odes and will continue persuading this form of writing in future also if I can get enough support from my readers. I am no great a ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Indranil Bit
A bird so small, that’s what I am;
Name me puny, that’s all I have;
My feeble wings are all in all;
To encourage me at every fall.
Perching atop the casuarinas tall;
My heart listens the wood’s call;
Festooned lands with whelming fall;
I am born to conquer ‘em all.
Reverie of thought swims my mind;
I will carry but reminiscence so kind;
The land to espouse me as a child;
Time calls upon me to part and quest.
Smell of maple from distant land;
Streams in like phantom sand;
Mary’s Ville allures me in;
Lutheran confessions rule ...