Innocent Once Poems
- The Magic Of A Poem I haven't written for ages And now I'm ...
- A Girls Dream I want to feel free I want to sing I want the...
- Crying I'm crying but you can't see Because who you see ...
- A Poem A poem is like a photo An instant reminder Of how ...
- Don'T Change You're weird and You're strange You're mad ...
- A Flower Flower, petal in the spring Sing in the summer ...
- Mesmorised The very first time That I caught your eyes I ...
I've been writing poems for years about anything and everything. I mostly use poems as a way to sort out my own thoughts and problems, things seem to be clearer when noted on paper, so if a poem is created through this process it's a bonus which I can share :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Innocent Once
The Magic Of A Poem
I haven't written for ages
And now I'm feeling blue
It is for this reason, pen to paper
That I am returning to you.
Your memories make me smile
Some make me cry
But the magic of writing
Helps me to survive
As I note down my dreams
My fears and hopes
One of which I hope, this magic never stops.