Iruuka Blackheart Poems
- I Do Not Belong Slave to the mind It’s hard to find The ...
- Living For Love I’ve lost the will to fight On this ever ...
- Forgotten Darkness surrounded by hell Where no one shall ...
- Love Fought Back Love fought back my depression I thought ...
- Truly Cold Walking in the winter cold Dressed only in ...
- My Shadows My Soul A shadows a shadow A soul is a soul But ...
- I Was Born For The Cold I was born for the cold The cold air...
I am nothing more than a 14 year old boy who has had hard times in my life....I've currently dealing with a major heartache family troubles and depression.....people think that a child so young cannot have experienced these feelings well i have i do know what love is i felt it and still feel it even though my heart was torn from my chest Love is my life and i realize this now...im depressed as ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Iruuka Blackheart
I Do Not Belong
Slave to the mind
It’s hard to find
The place that I belong....
Slave to the soul
I have played my role
To find where I belong
I do not belong here
I have done payed my fare
Why can’t I leave death?
I try until my last breath
You hold me here, hoping I’ll break
The happiness I hold is oh, so fake
I’m lost truly forgotten
In this world so begotten
I think now...why Death? Why hold me here?
And he answers.....Because of your fear
(Death) If I let you out you’ll get scared
(Death) Down here you have done fared
(Death) Very ...