isaac hammond Poems
- Breadfruit Oh breadfruit, i'm gonna eat you tonight You hang...
- The Kangaroo You always will see me hop unlike a horse you ...
- Sunset The dazzlin' light of day fades on With silent ...
- Departure Draw nigh so i could say goodbye for after ...
- The Ant Is No Free Critter The ant is no free critter we ...
- Nuts For Sale Buy my groundnuts or my walnuts or maybe my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about isaac hammond
Oh breadfruit, i'm gonna eat you tonight
You hang there so deceptively
My eyes-drowsy but will still fain you for diet
The oven smothers tentatively
You'll be baked bronze-brown
Like an angel in hue earthy gown
'Cause you are a breadfruit
And I, a baker cute
The oven temperature is just fine
Alas! but the swelterin' heat-don't worry
You'll be just fine,
When you are out: bronze-brown and without worry