Isaac Maez Poems
- Subtile Silence When will I perform the final act Defiance ...
- Jail A jail cell is a very cold, dark place walking down the...
- Unreal Feelings of despair, awaken years spent ...
- Screaming Silence I stay calm in the midst of confusion Not ...
- Virtual Breathing When will I know real from my vantage Open...
- When You Have She was young and full of life Now (alone) ...
- Alone Where is go? away to only stay near, again I want to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Isaac Maez
When will I perform the final act
Defiance is clamoring to my fists
Sweet smell of living surrounds me
Willing to hold my hand, for today
I can savor today, alone in my cell-f
I have learned not to waste my energy
on the things that will arise without my help
why a fist? and not a wave of compliance?
I apply only when it hurts, and where it hurts the most
eyes moving while wide awake
almost as fast as in a coma induced sleep
My teeth shaved down on the edges from grinding splendor
How does on endure this throbbing
Self inflicted wound?
Sleep well, ...