Isabella Genova Poems
- So Many Tears Hidden in a world so far away, you'll never...
- Cheesy Poem Mozerella, Swiss,
- Pretend Who is this girl that's so fake and just can't get it...
- A Special Night To Remember Deep in these shadows where the ...
- Pretty Dead Never looked so beautiful in life until I ...
- He Looks Like A Girl They judge him by the way he looks, ...
- Jack Is In The Window He wasn't very nimble, he wasn't very...
Greetings to all! My name is Isabella, but I prefer to be called Bella. I enjoy reading books and writing stories, and poems. I also like to draw every once in awhile and hang out with friends and my boyfriend. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Isabella Genova
So Many Tears
Hidden in a world so far away,
you'll never be found no matter how loud you scream.
They won't understand and they'll ignore you.
No matter how many tears that fall from your eyes,
they won't sympathize,
your're unwanted again and that's no surprise.
You curl up and die,
drownded from the tears you cried.