Isabella Rose Poems
- Five Sense Realm I speak what hasn't been spoken, I write ...
- The Hell Below Masking the noise from the Hells below, ...
- Holding On 'chapter 3 Pt.1' Unable to ever win No more ...
- Dark Lies Of Death Down my skin tight neck, And past my ...
- Writers Block Writers block In the words of confusion I am ...
- Who Am I To Me? Who am I to you? well who am I to me? ...
- Dear World Dear world, I understand I'm not the perfect ...
Hello, poetry readers writers, I'm just 16, yet hoping my poetry speaks louder than others. I really hope you read, and enjoy the poetry I create. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Isabella Rose
Five Sense Realm
I speak what hasn't been spoken,
I write what hasn't been written
I open my eyes to the lightness,
Yet following me is the darkness,
I choose to turn away from both,
In hope they will
leave me in my own growth
I'm forced to face,
What must be faced
'out of place.'
I look to the right
And there you are,
Could you be a trick?
Being all alone 'I stick'
Your beauty is unforgettable
Yet the darkness is unbeatable
The right choice hasn't been chosen,
It is out of sight.
in the light, ...