isaias yemane Poems
- A Young Man Decided To Die He is Smart - 'Sharp as a blade' ...
- Darkness Away from the hounds of the day Alone and free in ...
- Weep Not Child Father, Mother and Brother and Sister- ...
- If Peace Should Be Peaceful Someone, whose name I remember ...
- An Angel Came To Me It was a day, one day When a human angel...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about isaias yemane
A Young Man Decided To Die
He is Smart - 'Sharp as a blade'
say people who knew him.
'Thoughtful, Energetic and Compassionate' were
used to describe him.
But no one knew what was inside him,
the ' Growing Fears and dying Hopes'
the Nightmares that Woke him in the night
and infested his mind- No body knew.
He was disgusted by himself, everybody and
He was overwhelmed - by Life and All
His Vision clauded -His Sun was setting.
And it was then he decided to die!
to try if Death would be any different;
the Young man ...