Weep Not Child - Poem by isaias yemane
Father, Mother and Brother and Sister-
are gone not to return.
No one to play with - All alone
No one to talk to - Engulfed by Silence.
Hungry, Cold, and Insecure - No one to lean on.
But weep not Child, things will change for the better.
Streams of tears, flooding your face -
Your eyes Red as Red could be.....
Eyes devoid of their luster....
Ahh...! how it pains me to see you.......
But, please, weep not Child!
The Sobbing, the sighs.....
The blank look of your face....
The tattered clothes.....
All.....All.......pain my heart...
But please weep not Child!
Comments about Weep Not Child by isaias yemane
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda