Isha Trivedi Poems
- Tae Kwon Do When the going gets tough, the real black belts ...
- Winter Sleep You think I sleep, Flowers I don't keep, I ...
- High School Graduation Today you are graduating and getting ...
- My Life The happiness of writing can be compared, To the ...
- Autumn An Autumn display, Calls for a beautiful day. To ...
- Love Of Summer Heartbreak is like a rose, Trapped in ...
- I Cannot Wait Death approaches, coffin ready, I cry, 'Not ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Isha Trivedi
Tae Kwon Do
When the going gets tough, the real black belts try harder,
So the black belts I see, I truly admire,
The stronger the fire, the stronger the desire.
Quitting is NOT an option,
So use mind over matter,
Serve 100% effort on every platter.
Rank your priorities to achieve your aims,
Set your goals straight,
And no longer wait.
Don't give up when obstacles block your path,
Instead try even more,
For this is a war.
Don't let problems trip you on your way,
Just be thankful for each day,
And it'll all be okay.
We are TKD