Ismim Putera Poems
- A Mask And The Three Faces The Japanese say people has three ...
- Tide Of Time Where to run, In this sea of space? The tide...
- Let There Be Light Let there be light- It is not enchanted ...
- Alone In 3 Am. Who woke me up at 3.00am? Or is it by the ...
- Judge The Tree By Its Fruits Judge the tree by its fruits If...
- Complain And Rejoice Complain! As the rose bushes have ...
- When Was The Last Time When was the last time, you come and...
My name is Mohammad Ismim Putera bin Nawawi. Born on 20th September 1991 in Kuching, Sarawak. I grew up in a rural fishing town in Sadong Jaya, Samarahan. I started my primary education in SJK(C) Chung Hwa Jemukan and finished my secondary education in SMK Semera and Labuan Matriculation College. I graduated from University Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS) in 2015 with a Medical degree. Now serving as a... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ismim Putera
A Mask And The Three Faces
The Japanese say people has three faces:
The first face,
we show to the world,
The second face,
we show to our families and close friends,
The third face,
we never show the world
we never show anyone,
it was our truest reflection.
And I would like to add the fourth face,
we show to the social media
it is always curious, as it does not belong to any
of the previous three
often it is imperious, as it demands to be seen
sometime, it is hideous,
like a mask
from covering the three faces
that falls off.