Tide Of Time - Poem by Ismim Putera
Where to run,
In this sea of space?
The tide of time is rolling,
My boat is old and torn apart,
Into the storms of formless thoughts.
Where to hide,
I am too far from ashore,
I am entrapped, and entangled,
In the present time, in the present moment,
No island to sleep, no moon to shine, no stars to guide.
Where to sail,
In this encircling current?
I will catch the wind, paddle the boat fast,
I want to see the sun rising at the edge of the sky,
Until I reach the port, lay my anchor down, then I rest.
Comments about Tide Of Time by Ismim Putera
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl