israel kabayo Poems
- Reckless Society A reckless society we live in. Alcohol, sex...
- I Am A Woman Is it the fancy clothes, cars or house that I ...
- You Are You are intelligent You are beautiful, Your lips ...
- We Were A Mistake Here we go again, Same story, same game, ...
- Purple Love I search for beauty, I search high, I search ...
- Birth Alone. Yes, I did it, yes I had sex! Yes, I am ...
- Prison Of Love Maybe I read into the situation a bit too ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about israel kabayo
A reckless society we live in.
Alcohol, sex and drugs are what we proud in.
Killing ourselves daily, while looking in the mirror,
Look beyond my eyes! All you see is emptiness and fear.
Look beyond my heart! My soul is dying.
Our fathers pray for us, our mothers shed a tear.
Why do we do it? For the thrill we say.
Until disaster strikes, 'we regret the day'
Change needs to happen, we say that time after time.
Let us tell the truth, let us stop living a lie!
If what we doing is so right.
When the truth comes out, why do we deny?