J.D.Fr The Sailor
J.D.Fr The Sailor Poems
- Scent SMALL THINGS HAVE A WAY OF ROLLING DOWN HILL AND ...
- Touch HOW TO BE ONLY TWO IN THE MIDST OF A UNIVERSE OF ...
- Light Of The Tunnel > In gloomy despair, absolute dark, ...
- Silkywords Now, From distance,
- Letters 2 Sad he, his wife love dead, Long and tortuous, ...
- Bridge Of The Mind HOW IS YOUR NAVIGATION IN THESE TROUBLING ...
- Wishes Three AH, WHAT IF YOU COULD HAVE ANYTHING YOU WANT IN ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about J.D.Fr The Sailor
SMALL THINGS HAVE A WAY OF ROLLING DOWN HILL AND BEGOMING BIG THINGS...
Sipping morning tea,
Something new, different,
Couldn’t figure out,
Definitely something changed,
Environment of home,
Altered somehow, someway,
Concentrated, no clue,
Troubling all day,
Returned, still changed,
Finally,1 am, awaken,
Eureka, cried I,
It was a scent,
Not just any,
It was hers,
Jasmine, seabreeze mixed,
Here she been,
Traces still lingered,