J.D Lynch Poems
- You Can Break What's Broken You can break what's ...
- The Ballad Of A Man Named Zach It was a wet, humid April ...
- Of Castles And Mountains You found your dreams below the ...
- Chrysanthemum Fields Forever Through the Valley we walk side ...
- Frost/Lynch Tonight I write about Tomorrow Tomorrow I ...
- I Know Better I know better Than to treat you this way
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about J.D Lynch
You Can Break What's Broken
You can break what's broken
You can shatter what's shattered
But what does it matter
If it can't put itself back together
and live happily ever after
if it can never be better
than rhymings words and letters