J. James Martinez
J. James Martinez Poems
- Oct.25 2007 12: 42 Am Pacific ...
- Today Tomorrow Together Throug... I don't ...
- Desperate To Keep Through our lives We dream Close our ...
- Barely Breathing In the early morning hours Through the ...
- ...Maybe Lust Let me kiss your Bellybutton Nibble on your ...
- Cut From A Bogart Movie Midst my Colorless castle I sit and...
- Out Quite A Distance Out quite a distance On the city ...
I am a very humble writer. I do not think of myself as a great writer. I have not ego whatsoever. I just write how I feel. I write about my experiences and instances I feel have changed my life. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about J. James Martinez
Oct.25 2007 12: 42 Am Pacific Standard Time
i embrace your death
with a mournful catching of breath
the razorwire net i lived above
knowing the fall would occur
wasn't there to ease or to soften
the stale old retreaded laughs
i cling to
seem to have run their course
their novelty and the simplistic charm
is now wearing thin
your hand always was
a soft touch in the wind
never a cement stone sharing the same glove
these lines are not rehearsed
they're not notes taken in class
words scribbled over pink streaks
from the god-side of the pencil
these are words from...