J Koladi Samson
J Koladi Samson Poems
- Greedy Soul Life stretches out Beneath the shade Of a ...
- Without Colour Or Odour When sun sunk deep Preternatural ...
- How Much Do I Love You How much do I love you Life but ...
- I Saw You Looking At Me The screech of door Rush of men and ...
- Predator High above clouds You flew Radar focusing ...
- Maniquin Maniquin revolves sagaciously It always wear Spicy...
- Mind Murmered Mind has many doors At times it's an unknown ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about J Koladi Samson
Mind has many doors
At times it's an unknown peninsula
A labyrinth at closer look
Move scum slovenly
Or else you'll lose yourself.
Dreams, swarming feelings
Make a slough of despond
A slog of sorrow
Squrim through closed doors of mind.
Hearken, mind murmers
And get lost
With the way of the world.