J.M. Nixon Poems
- The Fairground Flying horses. All the colours of the sun ...
- The Suitcase A heavy suitcase is crammed inside me. Packed ...
- Broken Sitting on the chair, broken. The broken chair. The ...
- Colouring In Stripped of my rainbow. Spectrum boiled into ...
- The Feeding Suffer vultures to scavenge on your bereft ...
- Bare Air At night the phantasm appears in the dank ...
- Last Walk I douse my withered feet. The curling skin ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about J.M. Nixon
All the colours of the sun bobbing in the night.
Swirling oranges and dazzling luminous snowflakes.
Spinning in a world of fun.
The Freak Out Show begins.
The cart whizzes through blackened tunnels.
Monsters jumping from the walls.
Swimming skeletons and crackling cannon balls.
My belting heart explodes.
Take me back to the swings where dangling legs waltz.
The buzzing accordion sings in flashing circles.
I can crash with dilating stars.
The humdrum bop of the Merry-Go-Round:
When I get frightened push me into ...