Jack Prost Poems
- My Lady My lady is the finest Monet Filling my horizon with...
- When I Am With You Calm waters reflecting a blue sky A green...
- Love Unspoken Thoughts unspoken, feeling not expressed A ...
- Butterfly Wish Vulnerable, soft and fragile Delicate to the ...
- Love Unkind There was a time when we used to laugh Play ...
- Destiny Denied Imagination satisfies desires Lost in the ...
- In Search Of Of all the battles that I won or lost The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jack Prost
My lady is the finest Monet
Filling my horizon with a landscape of beauty
My lady is the scent of the morning
Arousing my being before the taint of the day
My lady is the sound of a sparrow
Capturing my imagination in song
My lady is the touch of an angel
Energizing the heart of my soul
My lady is the wisdom of ages
Challenging my every thought with goodness
My lady is the taste of ambrosia
Sustaining my hunger for life
My lady fills my senses