Jackie Crow Poems
- Eyes Of An Angel She once looked into an angel's eyes. No ...
- I Still Miss You Enough is enough! I can't take anymore! ...
- If You Knew Maybe I think too much, Maybe if I told you, ...
- Canibalistic Heartbreak Skin my hide, Eat my pride. With...
- Torn Apart Cut it with knives, Steal it's extra lives, ...
- When Paths Don'T Cross Never seeing you, Never hearing your...
- Confusion Of The Worst Kind See you there, All alone, My ...
Hi! Well, if you take the time to ead this, I thank you. No, really, thanks! Anyway, I am not a normal teenager, I am very... different... okay, lets face it, I am weird. I write poetry for crying out loud! Well, please read my poems... um... yeah... thanks again! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jackie Crow
Eyes Of An Angel
She once looked into an angel's eyes.
No matter how hard that angel tries,
The angel can't disguse,
The compassion in the angel's eyes.
The angel denies,
The angel doesn't see the tears she cries,
Every time the angel comes near, a peice of hear heart dies,
All because of the angel's eyes.
She hates the angel, but the angel's eyes,
Make up for all the lies,
And at night the angel flies,
Watches her dream about the angel's eyes.
She stops and sighs,
Stops crying when she really tries,
Thinks about pain and its enormous size, ...