Jackie Jones Poems
- Watchin Why do you watch, whisper and stare, Why do you act...
- The Tunnel Through the tunnel be wonder, Battled with ...
- My Boat I want a man to hug and hold, I want a man to warm ...
- Why Does The World Not Want Me Why does the world not want ...
- I Want A Man I want a man to hug and hold, I want a man to ...
Hi my names jac im 27 years old and live in uk. im love writing poems and have done since an early age. hope you enjoy my work and can tell me what you think. all feedback welcome. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Why do you watch, whisper and stare,
Why do you act like you just don’t care.
Lend me your penny and I’l make you a pound,
I’l still be here for you when you head hits the ground,
You can beat me and kick me and throw me about,
Let out your anger and I’l here you shout,
But if you treat me kindly and let me be free,
I’l fill your garden with roses and a fine oak tree.
From the cows in the meadow to the duck in the pond,
They hum their tune proudly and you may sing along,
Life is a journey with sunsets and storms,
And rivers and bridges all tangled and ...