Jackie Kirby Poems
- Dance With Me Dance with me Take my hand pull me close ...
- Lost In the heart where lier's lay In the arms of despair
- Among The Clouds Once among the clouds i did walk with a ...
- Down By The River Down by the river we did go hand in hand ...
- Why Lie Why lie to me my love, make promises you, never ...
- The Cowboy Rides His horse just a big old cowpony. Down by ...
- Daddy Why Did u hug me then touch my breast Beat me black
HI, IM 48, IM NOT A POET, IVE ALWAYS JUST WROTE DOWN THINGS THAT I FEEL FROM DEEP INSIDE, ALL MY WRITINGS R ABOUT ME ARE SOMEONE CLOSE TO ME, MY FRIENDS TALKED ME INTO SHARING MY WRITINGS, I HOPE SOME OF YOU OUT THERE ENJOY THEM AS MUCH AS MY FRIENDS, I LOVE COUNTRY LIVING TRAIN BARREL AND POLE BENDING HORSES AND TEACH KIDS TO RIDE, AND I LOVE IT.
THANK YOU, FOR VISTING MY SITE AND READING MY... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jackie Kirby
Dance With Me
Dance with me
Take my hand pull me close
caress my body with your
As the music plays
press your lips upon mine
Let the music take control
dance with passion
As our body's become
Feel the fire of desire
that burns within
Move with the music
let it slowly guide
The music controls
Our passions begging
to be released
Will you dance with