Jacob Gifford Poems
- What Is School Like? School is like a prison We can’t leave,...
- Freedom I’m a weed on A cliff, I hang out with An eagle, ...
- Natural Disasters When the earth quacks, and the forest ...
- I Love You For The Millionth T...
- Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter Soft fluffy Snow fresh on frozen...
- What Is The Point Of Life What is the point of life if it is ...
- Every Day Is A New Day Every sky’s a brand new sky, uncanny ...
i write all my poems, iv been writting sense 8th grade only 2 years as of 12-1-10 more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
What Is School Like?
School is like a prison
We can’t leave,
School is like an island
We are all trapped,
School is like a pie
It is good at first until you reach the crust,
School is like a toilet
It is full of germs,
School is like a salad
You have to put something on it to make it better,
School is like a stupid cat
It never dies,
School is like a garbage truck
It smells, it’s big and you can here it from a mile away,
School is like a baby
It always needs your attention,
School is like a shark
It just keeps chasing, ...