jacob mckain Poems
- Lies Of God And The World In this world filled with lies a...
- Once Again once again i become the prey and this time the ...
- Chances Taken i took my chances i let you in and now its ...
- The Becoming Of Whats Feared im becoming what ive feared of ...
- I Fear Whats Becoming Of Me i fear what im becoming but i...
- Death And Love death and love have no difference they ...
- This Time this time the thoughts are reutrning but this ...
So i use poetry as an outlet as my emotions. Just as many poets do. Poetry to me is my pride and myself. Its where i let my mind go free and everything i hold back from everyone around me out. These poems are used to let go of the thoughts i refuse to say, and those thoughts put down into words.
I dont really expect many people to read or like my poems. But, that is fine by me. It is ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Lies Of God And The World
In this world filled with lies
a false hope
and a false god
is where people turn
when all fades
when all collapses
the weak fall to death
within their prayers
within their so called god
there is nothing but empty words
a false hope
a false god
a false pride
a fake dream
a fake forgiveness
a fake holy man
that is the world
they live in
the most profound lie
taken in as the biggest truth