Jacque Hardison Poems
- The Lower Class I work all day, I work all night All alone ...
- I Walk Alone (Sonnet) I am living with no one else around. ...
- To Be Loved (Haiku) I present this wish; All I want is to ...
- Hope (Haiku) Look beyond the light Through the cold shadows...
- I'M An Engineer I am innovative. Understands the language ...
- Family What more can you ask All I need is family To keep...
- Hidden Secrets / Haiku As I look at you
I write poems. I'm 20. I'm mixed(part black part white) . I live in Los Angeles. I'm attending Cal State Northridge. I like to exercise, play video games, ride my longboard, going to the beach, reading poems, and spending times with my close friends. I'm a Political Science major. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jacque Hardison
The Lower Class
I work all day, I work all night
All alone with no one in sight
My hours are busy
I'm always productive, so my body fells dizzy
Many colleagues ask 'why are you doing this'?
'You realize that time with your family will be missed'?
I simply replied 'yes….'
'I am undermining many levels of stress'.
'However, there is no food on the table',
'My child is crippled and un-stable'.
'My wife has to take care of the child'.
'And I wish I could see his face as he smiled'.
'Income is low and I must work.'
'To give my family that financial perk'. ...