Jacquelyn Burge Poems
- My Angel My angel, my sleeping angel held me through the ...
- Tick Tock There is a ticking time bomb in my head, Counting...
- The Truth The truth is what we don't see It is the innocent ...
- Shadows Shadows, created by a light touch from the warm ...
- Undoing The lies that you have made will be your undoing The...
- Surrender From the thorns on the trees, cutting through my ...
- Memories memories that haunt in the shadows, buried behind ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Dreams are the nightmares of reality, and reality is the dream you wish was real.''Life
''The blackest candle with a flame of darknessEveryone
has the power to be the brightest, warmest, purest candle ever made.''
''Those who shall forget me will never be forgotten,Life
for when they remember me,
I will remember to forget them.''
Comments about Jacquelyn Burge
my sleeping angel held me through the night
hands so soft
In my eyes, he brought light
Empty words he said to me,
of a possible future I'll never see
But somewhere, deep inside
I know my angel loves me,
with such caress
fire in every touch
And when he slept
soft light whispered across him
his face carved of stone, perfection in every feature
My Sleeping Angel,
I have found you,