Jagannath rao Adukuri
Jagannath rao Adukuri Poems
- An October Morning Here, in October, scores of ...
- A Blade Of Grass I cannot focus awareness on the winding ...
- The Kitchen (A Tribute To Woma... We liked her much and her ...
- A Boat Trip On The Ganges In C... At nightfall the pretty...
- The Tirumala Hills Here yawning time-distances shrink. New ...
- Acceptance The body had struggled for a whole night Calling ...
- Tales Of The Sculptures: Krish...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jagannath rao Adukuri
An October Morning
Here, in October, scores of dragonflies
Fly about like miniature airplanes
Speckled butterflies collide with them
Floating in the air like catamarans
The morning slowly dries wet clothes,
Dripping, they smell of blue detergent
The house there wakes up bleary-eyed
Hesitating shadows emerge from the walls
A varnished gate, the midget of a woman
On the concrete bench, in the garden
Measuring the length of her shadow
A riot of bougainvillea bursts on the rock
Like a Chinese vase with fresh geraniums
Fresh coffee drip-drops in the percolator
Filling the ...