Jaide Iris Lanzing
Jaide Iris Lanzing Poems
- (c Moon Chant * * * (C * The ...
- Salem Burns Salem Burns Burned at the ...
- Bound In Fears The sun has set, and so has all of my ...
- ***cold Stars*** Fallen stars turn cool, and a dark ...
- Xsilent Criesx Silent cries and dark tears fall, motional ...
- Moonlight Moonlight. I reach for the beams of hopes & ...
I write poetry as well as lyrics,
I am into all aspects of the arts
I am an animal lover, a pacifist.
Most of my work has already been copyrighted
and some of my songs (which have not been posted)
have the music composed along with them. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jaide Iris Lanzing
(c Moon Chant * * *
The deed is done
the battle ends and it’s anon
the water burns, the fire flows
it runs down to your head, and up to your toes
falling upward, rising down
feet in the sky and hands in the ground
step from day, you turn to night
full of darkness, full of light
speaking in a silent tongue
sunset ends, our dance begun
Earth, Water, Air, and ...