Jake Samuelson Poems
- Beauty Beauty, what a sight to hold Yet your heart is so ...
- My Heart I gave you my heart You manipulated me Thrashed ...
- Kiss Why do I feel like this We still have yet to ...
- Her, Me See what I mean Theres this girl And im not so ...
- I'M Sorry Will you believe me..When i say im sorry I cannot ...
- I Miss You Remember back to a simpler time When everything ...
- Rock Bottom And Back I sit in my room, The walls closing ...
What should you do, when the choice is blurry.. The consequences unknown... The life you loved, slipping away.. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jake Samuelson
Beauty, what a sight to hold
Yet your heart is so cold
Beauty the greatest treasure
But you, you have no measure
Beauty breaks, Beauty heals
But for your heart ill always feel
Beauty attracts with lust
Your heart tainted turns to dust
Beauty a gift or curse?
You decide better or worse
Beauty a gift tainted
All men surely hated