James Ronan Poems
- Desert Storm Replete of light against dark sky, A vibrant ...
- Yosemite’s Grand Lady Conceived on edge of rock and sky Are ...
- Barbary Coast Barbary Coast Assuredly I was known by a ...
- Desert Fauna In a shadowy niche scurry tiny fast feet, ...
- Desert Lanscape A serene horizon rends land from sky, Where...
- Passing By Lie restfully as a blanket of new fallen snow, ...
- Golden Game Fading scars mark an offended earth, In ...
I am fascinated with words.
I prefer nature over cities.
I have an affection for people not things.
I feel there is more to life than what we have before us.
I am amazed about everything around me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about James Ronan
Replete of light against dark sky,
A vibrant halo speaks of change.
Wispy mares' tails hint peril is nigh,
Stealthily lurks on far-off range.
Clouds loom dark like a locust swarm,
Stalking creatures on anxious flight.
Senses heighten in a desert storm,
As nature flaunts her awesome might.
Ribbons of fire rips a fabric of gray,
Creatures are humbled by awesome roars.
Winds summon raindrops to play,
And tempests provoke its downpours.
Though cataracts rush off somewhere,
Only small change trails its wake.
Depleting stream beds begin ...