James Ronan Poems
- Yosemite’s Grand Lady Conceived on edge of rock and sky Are ...
- Barbary Coast Barbary Coast Assuredly I was known by a ...
- Desert Storm Replete of light against dark sky, A vibrant ...
- Driftwood I amble amongst jumbled wood That storms have ...
- Desert Fauna In a shadowy niche scurry tiny fast feet, ...
- Desert Lanscape A serene horizon rends land from sky, Where...
- Passing By Lie restfully as a blanket of new fallen snow, ...
I am fascinated with words.
I prefer nature over cities.
I have an affection for people not things.
I feel there is more to life than what we have before us.
I am amazed about everything around me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about James Ronan
Yosemite’s Grand Lady
Conceived on edge of rock and sky
Are snow melts dripping melodious beats
Forming rivulets that trickle leisurely by
Blending with springs from mountain peaks
Waters frolicking in a joyful cascade
Perform pirouettes on boulders firm
Casting shimmering lights on marriages made
With cold water brooks developing full term
By a languid stream with a rock strewn bed
Are trees attired with protective shade
Where brook trout are instinctively led
To quietude where eggs are laid
Tributaries bond in a final rally
Gently compelled by guiding ...