James T. Karam
James T. Karam Poems
- Salem Willows, Ma When I was young in my time my family ...
- Abandoned By Her Master ABANDONED BY HER MASTER She barked ...
- Loads Of Memory Loads of memory water under da bridge ...
- I Am A Poet I am a poet Whom the readers Ignore
- Gift Of Past Poets Sitting at my coffee table In my ...
- Remember Remember by James Thomas Karam
- 43rd Ephs (Tigers) Class Reun... I never thought nor ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about James T. Karam
Salem Willows, Ma
When I was young in my time
my family would take me to
Salem Willows in the summertime.
Oh those fond memories of Chop Suey at the Chine man place,
he who once gave me a Mickey Mouse spoon, bright an shine, but lost in time,
and with his pepper steak and the wonderful pop corn it was all just to fine.
Memories of that time all gone now,
in my old age here in El Paso, Texas
I still smell the Salem Willows ocean in my mind
and see my self playing on the rocks by the wooden pier...
Many walks around the park,
it was always picnic ...