James Wakelin Poems
- Dark Please silence for the spoken one speaks but his ...
- Childhood What was a game done in a corner Said bread and ...
- Oh Help I do I want I have To trust me?
- Trees Love The Light Poison poison in my veins it kills the ...
- The Light Of Grief To be a challenged desire of hope and ...
- Love It Is A Small House Green paths lined that eternally ...
- Sleepy Giants (Removed From De... Who knows why they came? ...
Hi my name is James. I write poetry for fun or the where the movement takes me. Everyone can write and also read if they desire but you will only find one of you and one of me. Happy writing and best wishes to you all budding 'artists' more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about James Wakelin
Please silence for the spoken one speaks
but his language is common, overly used
To be left out in the dark
In the cold
Quick the quickened do not run
to deaf ears that hear
And speak words too taught to
But speak and sound be quiet still
The dark will come the light may be
the dark the light. Heaven!
Do quiet look.