James Wakelin Poems
- Oh Help I do I want I have To trust me?
- Trees Love The Light Poison poison in my veins it kills the ...
- The Light Of Grief To be a challenged desire of hope and ...
- Love It Is A Small House Green paths lined that eternally ...
- Sleepy Giants (Removed From De... Who knows why they came? ...
- Song Of Happiness The days will come when we can love the ...
- Bad Trouble The trouble with bad is that bad is trouble I ...
Hi my name is James. I write poetry for fun or the where the movement takes me. Everyone can write and also read if they desire but you will only find one of you and one of me. Happy writing and best wishes to you all budding 'artists' more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about James Wakelin
The trouble with bad is that bad is trouble
I trouble to say that the bad is trouble
Yet the bad and the trouble (like sadness and bubbles)
As often seen on T.V. these days
The breadth and the width at school these days
And often after school as well to tell you a truth
The tidal sea-sickness and elementory wrath
Is often mistaken for after school Maths and laughter
So take time seek paths not trodden because
after school there will be food and the occasional mood
and sometimes bad and often trouble
so the trouble with trouble can be bad and sad on T.V..