Jana Hubena Poems
- Everything We Are Everything we can be everything that ...
- Sorrow The heavy darkness falls on me, I want to fight! I...
- I Wandered I wandered lost in time Hoped that I could ...
- In My Veins In my veins instead of blood flows the sin of ...
- Mirrors Of The Rain I am sorry for what happened And I know ...
- I Love You I want to fall asleep beside you and dream about ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jana Hubena
Mirrors Of The Rain
I am sorry for what happened
and I know that I'm not in the right.
How to describe that my body
is trying to deceive my pride?
In the rain reflects our life,
what we want and what we can't have.
And in each drop is a bottom,
where we'll fall in the end.
The mirrors of the Rain
they show us our life
And by each crime which we made
is teaching us how to stay alive.
And I'd want it back,
the loneliness is killing me.
But it's not at all my fault
it's yours too, my dear.
Loneliness is worse than being alone,
then rain turns ...