Jana Koehn Poems
- Where Are You Going? When you get to where you're going, ...
- Friendship There is something in a friendship, That comes ...
- Satisfaction Guaranteed When given a task, be it great or ...
- He's There The future's uncertain, Lord, I don't know the ...
- Harvest Harvest time is almost here, The equipment needs ...
- Texas, The Land I Love Wide open spaces, And friendly ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jana Koehn
Harvest time is almost here,
The equipment needs gone through.
Hired men need to be staked down,
And we should be starting in a week or two!
The grain cart needs the tarp put on,
The combine needs some new parts,
Truck trailer needs some work done too.
This stress can't be good on our hearts!
Dad and Mom go to get the truck.
Hired men should soon be here.
But the truck needs new stacks put on,
And harvest time is getting near!
So a quick trip to town is made,
To get the parts we need.
But they don't have it all in stock,