janeth tumbaga Poems
- Stolen Moments We lay together naked bodies ...
- Making Love To A Friend You were always so perfect to me, ...
- Winners Dont Quit When things go wrong, as they sometimes ...
- An Entrapment My love, I have tried with all my being to ...
- Patawarin Mo akoy patawarin o aking mahal sa aking ...
- Bakit Ba bakit ba? bakit ganito ka? ano bang nagawa?
- Thank God I Found You aman with dignity and bravery on his ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
We lay together naked bodies entwined
Perspiring, holding, touching
And loving one another.
Lips caressing bodies- all cares have fled my mind
He whispers softly that he loves
Me, my body, altogether.
Fingertips trace the contours of my skin
As he delights me
Love or lust? Is it such a sin
Should we refrain-?
No-one is hurt
Or likely to be.
He is not mine
Just a friend
Who loves me.
Just my ...