Janine Campbell Poems
- Now You Are Here The west wind blows its lilting song ...
- This Wine, This Glass This wine is my life-blood. Gladly, I ...
- The First Time I came to you in soft colours, delicate hues...
- For This Alone If I had only ever heard your voice, echoing...
- Summer Pond In the morning hush of my world, You are a ...
- Bittersweet How can this beauty be tinged by pain? Touches...
- Bone Carving Within our bones, there gleam shards of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Janine Campbell
Now You Are Here
The west wind blows its lilting song
Through pale dusk, before moonlight touches,
Pearl fingers on my window.
In star-tossed reflections from above
I call to you, across the darkening seas.
Harps surround me, in fragrant tunes,
Whispering dreams of love.
All things are one with this night,
My heart flies to you, a moth on wing
In raptures with your soul.
And bids you ‘come',
Across the distance that the dark unfolds.
Bringing me tomorrow’s sun,
And all that love holds near.