Jann Matthew Papin
Jann Matthew Papin Poems
- Teaching Is A Lifelong Journey To teach is to touch the lives...
- The Song Of The Traveler Like to a leaf that is fallen and ...
- Dusk The wind whispers A dulcet adieu to daylight. The maya...
- People From Heaven 'Where did I come from? ' the child asked,...
- A True Friend A true friend is always honest, Willing to ...
- To Whiners Fear less, breathe more; Talk less, say more;
- Death We are Leaves on Life's tree, And Death is the wind ...
I like to make new poems because when I am young, my idol poet is Sarah Teasdale. Sarah gave me an inspiration so I try to make a poem. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jann Matthew Papin
Teaching Is A Lifelong Journey
To teach is to touch the lives of many
And to help us learn Life's lessons.
But to teach well is to make a difference
In all the lives you touch.
To teach is to be a parent, nurse, friend, and confidant;
To be a supporter, a teacher and a motivator.
But to teach well is to be all if these things,
Yet not to lose sight of who you are.
You share a part of yourself
With all those lives you have touched.
To teach is to be tender, loving,
strong and giving to all who rely upon you;
To encourage and praise.
But to teach well is to believe in what ...