jasmin santana Poems
- Young Love. Your the air I breathe. Your the song I sing in ...
- My Love For You With you in my arms, It feels like no one ...
- Forever. Forever today means forever tomorrow. Forever I ...
- Stuck In My Regrets. I hate you. I love you. I hate you ...
- Forgetting Tomorrow. Times running out. I'm rushed to make a...
- Have To But Can'T Let Go. Catch me im falling. Watch me im ...
- Was It Worth It? Don't speak another word because its going ...
Hi, my name is Jasmin Santana.
I searched a poem that my teacher recommended for me and saw that the link was to here and i was able to publish my poems. i got into peotry since i was in 2nd grade. And with my friends to tell me if my poems are good or not helped me to keep on writing. Well leave comments on my poems because to me they are just writings and they don't seem taht good to me. I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jasmin santana
Was It Worth It?
Don't speak another word because its going to be a lie.
I'm tired of your excuses and allebuys.
Since im not worth the truth,
Your not worth my time.
Its not worth fighting over.
Its not worth it to stay.
I'm not changing my mind.
I'll give you back your peresents,
Can you give me back my heart?
My heart belongs to no one,
Covered by a shell to be protected.
No one can get in.
Corretcted by reality,
Falied by fantasy.
Was it worth it?
All the pain?
All the lies && games?
I settle for nothing,
And won't be satisfied.
My charade ...