Jasmine Ramos Poems
- Gone This morning as you walked out the door You told me ...
- If Only
- Gone Forever You didn't text me today, you didn't call. The ...
- Mirror, Mirror I stared into a mirror And saw a girl looking...
- Guy On The Bus It may seem that to me you're nothing ...
- Whore I don't talk to you, you don't talk to me. But that ...
- Love Love you cruel, cruel thing Come look at what you've ...
There's not much to say. I've had a fairly simple and good life and am now a highschooler. Slowly seeing how cruel life can be and just trying to get through it. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jasmine Ramos
This morning as you walked out the door
You told me not to worry anymore
You said you'd be back, and I believed you.
But as the hours passed on
And night turned to dawn
I realized you weren't coming back.
You'd forgotten me, forsaken me
You'd left me there to die
But somehow you couldn't understand
The reason why I cried.
As you were gone I longed for you
I thought of your face and the way you smiled
And I just sat there for a while.
Thinking of the things you used to do
And thinking of the person that I knew.
The person that I ...