Jasmine Williams Poems
- Immortality It stole all my gifts My soul, my passion, my ...
- Response To Edgar Allen Poe's ... On my darkest day in ...
- This Is My Mother. She smelled of cigarettes She looked like...
- The Black Rose Some days I feel like I cannot win, I pick ...
- His Name The demons of my mother and father Took me just the...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
It stole all my gifts
My soul, my passion, my love
Now everything is lower than the sea
So lower than should be, it is lower than me
I bleed the sadness like a willow tree
I scream, I scream, I scream
What is singing for?
If I am without melodies
What is dreaming for?
If I have only broken dreams
The passion from my life has died
Fiery hatred is born
I can feel the contempt arise
While, my holiness is scorned
I can feel the truth subside
For lying is a lure
I can see the darkest side
It seems so clean and pure
Seems as if my ...