Jason Bakker Poems
- Fireworks The night was silent and crisp No traffic The ...
- The Story Of Life Clouds of confusion On each step to ...
- Heart Bless the day you came on in And curse it just the ...
- Everyday Others like me Think of people like you Its ...
- My Favourite Things I love the rain It keeps the people ...
- Star Brighter days are brighter still Your smile lights up ...
- Walking Through Ants Walking through the park Head ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jason Bakker
The night was silent and crisp
The buzz from the streetlights
A distant memory
Birds tucked safely in the trees
Crack! Bang! Boom!
The fireworks made their appearance
Overture to the orchestra
Masterpiece to the skies
One after another
A relentless surge of emotion
The thrill of the unexpected
An impressive mark
On an evening not to be forgotten