Jason Bouthillier Poems
- Kleenex I tried the new Kleenex You know! The kind with the ...
- (h) Ome 'Daddy, can I please take a bath? ' she asked, just ...
- My Poetry (Bones) I need them to see my bones in glass jars,...
- Titty Integrity She bounced her protruding titties, That ...
- Leaves Falling sweetly donning dark of day in glimmer of ...
- Southhead She said, 'You must have an awful lot of time on ...
- Blind Merely things seen others do not can see where blind ...
I was born in Florida, and I reside in a small, rural fishing and drinking town named Steinhatchee. I see the ocean nearly every day, and I dream of catching fish from my boat. I have four unique children, and an equally unique wife. I like the way the wind affects the water of the Steinhatchee river mouth that leads out to the open ocean, and it reminds me of poetry. Sometimes it's rough or ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jason Bouthillier
I tried the new Kleenex
You know! The kind with the lotion
and I made that familiar blowing motion
I felt relieved,
my nose was clear
Then why was my life still so drear?
Then it hit me!
It had started to run
So I reached for the box and snatched another one
Then I blew it again
and did so with a clap
then my nose fell off and plopped in my lap
My nose scampered off
onto the floor
and made no pause as it headed for the door
But the door was closed
as it soon found, for it
bumped into the door and made a sneezing sound! ...