Jason Graham Poems
- The Unknown Man I stand in plain sight But I stay invisible ...
- Weakening Feeling so weak So dead inside Trying to show I'm...
- Shattered Shattered I stay Upon this hard cold ...
- You Make It This Way Life is so difficult and ...
- The Great Search I searched from the start I traveled to the...
- Iced Iced are my feelings Here I stay in the cold uncared ...
College student who strives to do better so he can get out of school and get a decent job to support a family. Hopes to be an accountant and do a little poetry on the side. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jason Graham
The Great Search
I searched from the start
I traveled to the far corners
The answer I did not find
I saw many and many saw me
Looking for one answer
Finding all but what I sought
Friends I find, and so I wonder
Are they guides?
Or are they deceivers
Killing the path and slowing me down
I look longer still
Finding no answer just yet
When... when I wonder
When will I find my answer?
Do they know what I do not know?
How can I find it?
It lies hidden from me
My path still I take
Searching, seeking, asking myself
Who... Who am I?