Jason Kirkwood Poems
- Ghetto Life Now here's a story everyone should know, About ...
- His Final Words I remember many years ago, when I was just a ...
- My Best Friend I'm standing here looking down hoping to see ...
- Doughboy-Dad Your roomate had called me late that night, ...
- Don`t Blink When we are young we are told 'don't let youth ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jason Kirkwood
Now here's a story everyone should know,
About a young boy growing up in the ghetto.
His father was murdered when the boy was just six,
Now he lives with his mom, who makes money turning trickS.
He dropped out of school when he was still young.
Started dealing crack, strapped with a gun.
And near the corners with his friends he would hang,
And it wasn't long til he joined a gang.
He knew he'd never get a job,
It was easier to sell rock, steal and rob.
He lives like a banger well into his teens,
At war with other gangs selling dope ...