Jason Persilver Poems
- Maybe He ran to the end, just to find his shadow. He ran so...
- Hear Love He held on tightly, Hitting with words of ...
- The Stranger I See (Pt.1) “What’s wrong with me”, I often ...
- Naive I sometimes think the young is most wise, Many times ...
- Tick We narrowly miss death by the ticking of hands. One ...
I was born in south Louisiana. The food there is awesome. When I was 10, we moved to Texas to start a Cajun restaurant. It was awesome. I soon learned that Mexican food is awesome. When I graduated high school, I joined the Marines. They are awesome too. I went to Japan and Iraq. One of those was not so awesome. I married my high school sweetheart, she is most awesome. I love music and playing guitar is my thing. I dabble with drums and piano, but guitar is the main instrument. Music is well….awesome. I play lead guitar for our church where I can share God’s generous gift he gave me. Because he is awesome.
You can also see these at my main page:
http: ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jason Persilver
He ran to the end, just to find his shadow.
He ran so hard, but the goal left him hollow.
Now alone, he shivers with cold,
Can he go back to the days of old?
Must he move on to something else?
Or put his soul in a box upon the shelf?
Maybe someone will buy it,
Maybe they’ll see its worth,
Maybe it could be a gift,
And used to give hope.