Jason Yarkie Poems
- Kiss Me. kiss me and make the sorrowful pain go away kiss me...
- One Real Kiss. A real kiss is what I'm waiting for, Kiss at...
- One More Kiss. One more kiss to keep me sane One more ...
- Eternal Pain. the pain inside me wouldn't easily just melt ...
- Empty And Forgotten. Void, empty, hollow inside, My ...
- In My Arms. I was lonely and somewhat lost I wanted a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jason Yarkie
kiss me and make the sorrowful pain go away
kiss me and tell me everything will soon be okay
kiss me and hold me tightly close to you
kiss me and whisper sweet words that are true
kiss me and and lay me on the bed
kiss me from my toes to my head
kiss me here and kiss me there
kiss me all over and anywhere
kiss me softly
and kiss me hardly
kiss me from ear to ear
kiss me after wipe my tear
kiss me kiss me kiss me more
and if you can't do that at least for once let me through the door