jawaher ahmad Poems
- I'Ve Hurt Myself By Leaving Yo... I feel it, I feel the ...
- They Will Walk Away When people leave her life She suffers...
- Abnormal Creatures Abnormal creatures are hurting my ...
- The Mask You look around him There's nothing but darkness
- I Always Wonder? ! ! I ALWAYS WONDER Why I love u is so ...
- A Little Girl The wind was blowing & the sky was ...
- My Soul Is About To Drown Rain is falling down All over the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My Soul Is About To Drown
Rain is falling down
All over the town
You were standing on the pavement
Watching me walk away
Why didn't you stop me?
Why didn't you hold my hand?
That, I couldn't understand! !
Do you think our love is like snow?
Something you can throw
Or with time it will flow
Why do you wanna end this & bow?
It's a story we can show
To generations that will grow
So please don't let me walk away
Call out my name & tell me stay
We need each other in this play
Or we both are going to pay
I kept on walking but still
There's no ...